This event offers players (men and women) of all standards an evening of tennis with their dental friends, colleagues and sponsors. The format of play is doubles with changing partners. Arrival from 5pm, with play to commence at 5.30pm sharp. Food (BBQ) and drinks are provided and prizes will be presented at the conclusion of play. The evening should finish by 9.30pm.
Cost to play (includes BBQ dinner and drinks):
ADASA dentists members - $40pp
Retired ADASA dentist members* - $30pp (* ADASA Retired Membership category)
Non-member dentists - $80pp
4th and 5th year BDS Student members - $20pp
When: Friday 25 February 2022
Where: Kensington Gardens Bowling and Tennis Club, Corner East terrace & The Parade, Kensington Gardens
Please register your attendance to play or contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email [email protected]
If you are feeling unwell, have a sore throat, fever or cough on the day please do not attend.
Thank you to our Branch sponsors
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Registration for events can be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the event for a full refund.
- No refund will be available for cancellation within the seven (7) day period.
- Persons may substitute attendees at any time. We reserve the right to charge an additional gap fee should the Membership status of the substitute vary to that of the original registrant.
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure all registration details are correct – the appropriate fees are paid – and all dietary requirements are completed where required.
- A registration is only fully valid once payment has been received.
- Unpaid registrations may be cancelled, and places offered to other Members, if the registration is not paid in full seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Photographs are occasionally taken of events for the purpose of promotion of future events. This registration grants us permission to use any images taken.
- Registrants who do not wish their image to be taken must notify our Event Coordinator immediately prior to the commencement of the event on the day.