Our presenter for this seminar will be Davide Rinaldi from Data Vision Australia - the number one provider of comprehensive IT services for the South Australian dental industry.
Most modern dental practices keep a lot of vital records and information on their computer systems which makes accessing vital data fast and convenient. However, ensuring that your patients personal information is protected is imperative to the livelihood of your practice. When confidential information escapes the security of your database, the aftermath can be catastrophic and you could be in breach of strict data privacy laws. This presentation will equip you with invaluable knowledge to secure your cyber space and protect patient privacy!
Davide’s presentation will provide the latest information on how to protect your valuable data including:
- Email Encryption
- Data Backup and Recovery Plan
- Remote Access options
- Anti-Virus software
- What to do if/when the Encryption Virus hits
- Cloud – backups and other uses
- Managed IT Services
- UPS – what is its purpose and items to be covered
- Script Check
We hope you can join us for the last Practice Managers Network Seminar for 2021.
Where: The Alexander Room, 62 King William Road, Goodwood, SA
Time: 6.30pm, arrival available from 6pm. No cost to attend for ADASA members and their practice managers. Refreshments will be provided.
Please contact Sally at [email protected] if you are based in a rural area and would like to attend online via Zoom.
This presentation is for members of the Practice Managers Network, however ADASA dentist members are welcome to attend. If you are a practice manager and would like to be part of the network please contact Sally Queale at [email protected]
If you are feeling unwell on the day please do not attend.
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Registration for events can be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the event for a full refund.
- No refund will be available for cancellation within the seven (7) day period.
- Persons may substitute attendees at any time. We reserve the right to charge an additional gap fee should the Membership status of the substitute vary to that of the original registrant.
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure all registration details are correct – the appropriate fees are paid – and all dietary requirements are completed where required.
- A registration is only fully valid once payment has been received.
- Unpaid registrations may be cancelled, and places offered to other Members, if the registration is not paid in full seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Photographs are occasionally taken of events for the purpose of promotion of future events. This registration grants us permission to use any images taken.
- Registrants who do not wish their image to be taken must notify our Event Coordinator immediately prior to the commencement of the event on the day.