Dental Emergency: Tips and Tricks - Wednesday, 20 October 2021
The Recent Graduates Committee invites dentist and BDS 5 members to attend this Masterclass presented by SA Branch President Dr Angelo Papageorgiou.
More details on Angelo’s presentation will be announced soon.
Cost to attend - $15pp
Gourmet refreshments provided for those attending from 6pm.
BDS 5 students are welcome to attend at no cost but please login and register your attendance or email [email protected]
If you are a member dentist living and working in rural South Australia, you are invited to attend online at no cost. If this is you please email [email protected] and you will be sent the Zoom link prior to the presentation.
This presentation will offer approximately 2 hours of CPD.
Please do not attend on the day if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms.
Thank you to our sponsor
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Registration for events can be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the event for a full refund.
- No refund will be available for cancellation within the seven (7) day period.
- Persons may substitute attendees at any time. We reserve the right to charge an additional gap fee should the Membership status of the substitute vary to that of the original registrant.
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure all registration details are correct – the appropriate fees are paid – and all dietary requirements are completed where required.
- A registration is only fully valid once payment has been received.
- Unpaid registrations may be cancelled, and places offered to other Members, if the registration is not paid in full seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Photographs are occasionally taken of events for the purpose of promotion of future events. This registration grants us permission to use any images taken.
- Registrants who do not wish their image to be taken must notify our Event Coordinator immediately prior to the commencement of the event on the day.