Built in 1906, Royal Adelaide has long been considered South Australia’s best course. Set amongst fir trees and manicured lawns, this internationally acclaimed course is regularly ranked in the top 100 golf courses in the world (Golf Magazine, USA).
Handicapped and non-handicapped players are invited to play and spend an enjoyable day with friends, colleagues, and sponsors at this annual event.
Play will commence at 1pm with a Shot Gun start, playing 18 holes in groups of 4. Please arrive by 12.30pm for a player briefing prior to play commencing. Lunch will be provided on arrival. Pre dinner drinks from 5.30pm which includes a Soul Growers wine tasting and the opportunity to purchase wine. Dinner is at 7pm.
The cost to attend (for everyone) is $180pp which includes: green fees, lunch and on-course refreshments
If you'd also like to attend the dinner, the cost to attend is $90pp which includes:
- A gourmet 3 course menu
- Wine provided by Soul Growers Wines with a presentation by 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year, Stuart Bourne.
- Our guest speaker at dinner is world renowned Tennis and Golf Commentator, Graeme Agars
Note: If you wish to attend the dinner don't forget to add that cost to your (cart) registration via the Program item. Please ensure when registering online you answer the questions and save your responses so you can proceed to the checkout.
Registration is also available via the registration form linked below.
Please note: Due to the high demand for corporate days, the Royal Adelaide Golf Club does not offer a discounted rate for their members attending corporate golf days.
Queries, please contact the branch team on 08 8272 8111 or email [email protected]
If you would like to hire a golf cart please contact the Royal Adelaide Golf Club on 08 8356 5511.
We look forward to seeing you on the course!
Thank you to our sponsors
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Registration for events can be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the event for a full refund.
- No refund will be available for cancellation within the seven (7) day period.
- Persons may substitute attendees at any time. We reserve the right to charge an additional gap fee should the Membership status of the substitute vary to that of the original registrant.
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure all registration details are correct – the appropriate fees are paid – and all dietary requirements are completed where required.
- A registration is only fully valid once payment has been received.
- Unpaid registrations may be cancelled, and places offered to other Members, if the registration is not paid in full seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Photographs are occasionally taken of events for the purpose of promotion of future events. This registration grants us permission to use any images taken.
- Registrants who do not wish their image to be taken must notify our Event Coordinator immediately prior to the commencement of the event on the day.