Back by popular demand, our Dealing With Difficult People seminar is getting a round 2!
"Brendan should be a comedian! Fantastic presenter!" - Dealing With Difficult People Event Attendant
At some point in your career, you will find yourself in challenging situations and trying to navigate hard conversations with strong willed people isn't easy. Whether it’s your manager, a team member, or patient, difficult people can be tricky, challenging and exhausting!
We invite you and your team to come and join us for an engaging 2-hour session and learn about:
• Strategies to handle difficult people.
• Our basic responses with difficult people.
• Controlling our responses.
• 7 steps to prepare yourself for dealing with difficult people.
• 5 styles to manage conflict.
• 4 steps to smoothly disagree.
Presented by Brendan Hocking, Director and Principal, Building Better People.
When: Wednesday 6 October 2021
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm. Arrival available from 6pm. Light refreshments will be available.
Cost to attend for Members and their staff:
1 ticket @ $30
2 tickets @ $50
3 tickets @ $70
4 tickets @ $80
5 tickets @ $90
6 tickets @ $100
Non-member cost - $80pp
For queries or if you need help registering please contact Sally at [email protected] or call 8272 8111
If you are feeling unwell on the day please do not attend.
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Registration for events can be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the event for a full refund.
- No refund will be available for cancellation within the seven (7) day period.
- Persons may substitute attendees at any time. We reserve the right to charge an additional gap fee should the Membership status of the substitute vary to that of the original registrant.
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure all registration details are correct – the appropriate fees are paid – and all dietary requirements are completed where required.
- A registration is only fully valid once payment has been received.
- Unpaid registrations may be cancelled, and places offered to other Members, if the registration is not paid in full seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Photographs are occasionally taken of events for the purpose of promotion of future events. This registration grants us permission to use any images taken.
- Registrants who do not wish their image to be taken must notify our Event Coordinator immediately prior to the commencement of the event on the day.