Branch Meeting and Presentation - Wednesday, 22 September 2021
Special guest - Mark Chilvers, Director, SA Dental Service
Mark Chilvers will address all your questions about the operations of the SA Dental Service, and address a range of issues including :
- The Oral Health Sector in Australia and the South Australian context (policy & funding)
- COVID Response and the importance of collaboration with the ADA SA and its Members
- SA Dental Strategic Plan 2026
So if you have ever wanted to hear from, and ask questions of, the Director of the SA Dental Service - now is your chance!
Branch Meeting business:
- Confirmation Of Previous Minutes
- Business Arising From Minutes
- President’s Report
- Special Resolution to amend the Constitution
- Other Business
Click to download the Agenda Pack
When: Wednesday 22 September 2021
Where: The Alexander Room, 62 King William Road, Goodwood
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm. Arrival and refreshments available from 6pm.
Please register your attendance via the event page or email [email protected] to ensure we reach a quorum.
For those members located in rural or remote areas who are unable to attend in person we would like to offer you the opportunity to attend online via Zoom. If this is you please email [email protected] for more details.
We look forward to seeing you there. Queries and apologies please email [email protected]
Please do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell, with cough or cold symptoms on the day.