It doesn’t matter if you’re 30 and just starting out, or 50 with teenage children, have debts and don’t know where your income goes! We’ll take you through a systematic approach you can do to help you reach your financial goals.
Join Hood Sweeney Health Team Members, as they share strategies you can do to maximise your wealth potential, including:
• Minimising tax and establishing a wealth structure
• Running personal finances like a business
• Budgeting and how best to use surplus income
• What you need to know about debts, investments and superannuation
• Protecting your greatest assets – you, your family and your practice.
Creating Wealth presenters:
- Lisa Hickey, Director, Representative of Hood Sweeney Accounting & Business Advisory AFSL No. 485569
- Steven Monaco, Authorised Representative (339526) of Hood Sweeney Securities AFS Licence No. 220897
- Mark Mullins, Authorised Representative (323919) of Hood Sweeney Securities AFS Licence No. 220897
The presentation will start at 6.30pm with registration and refreshments available from 6pm.
No cost to attend. You will need to login to the website to register. ADA member only event.
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us.
Thank you to