The presenter for this seminar is Andrew Cole from Tick Concepts.
Tick helps teams understand:
- The natural behavioural preferences of each team member
- Why they and others think and act the way they do
- How team members differently feel and perceive situations
- Gaps in their team dynamic and who to recruit to fill them
- How different team members react under pressure
- Strategies to work more effectively with others
- Who should work together and on what projects
- Effective ways to manage tension or conflict
- Preferred leadership, communication and learning styles
- How to leverage the unique strengths of each individual
- How to work on blind-spots or weaknesses
- What drives, inspires and concerns others
- Internal values, motivations and points of friction
For more information on Tick Concepts click on this link Tick Concepts
Where: The Alexander Room, 62 King William Road, Goodwood, SA
Time: 6.30pm, registration available from 6pm . No cost to attend and refreshments will be provided.
This presentation is for members of the Practice Managers Network, however ADASA dentist members are welcome to attend. If you are a practice manager and would like to be part of the network please contact Sally Queale.
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to