Due to the current circumstances this event will be postponed
Hood Sweeney will help you navigate your way through the constant changing government policies and an increasingly complex financial environment to plan for the retirement you desire.
This presentation aims to confirm that your retirement plans aren’t as difficult as they may seem and to ensure you are making the most of what you own and earn towards your retirement.
Hood Sweeney Securities will take you through retirement planning, with a focus on:
- The implications of the current Superannuation rules
- The risks facing those near to retirement
- Financial assets optimisation
- Cash flow and debt management
- Features of pensions, superannuation benefits (private & Government) and SMSFs.
Adrian Zoppa* Director Financial Planning
Isaac Kalleske*, Financial Planner
* Representatives of Hood Sweeney Securities ASFL 220897, ABN 40 081 455 165
The presentation will start at 6.30pm with registration and refreshments available from 6pm. This event is for ADA dentist members only. No cost to attend. Please login to the website to register your attendance.
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us.