Registration is closed
2019 Infection Control Seminar Sponsorship cost is $550 per table (inc GST) 6 SOLD
The sponsorship package includes:
- 2 company representatives can attend
- 1 product display table
- Company acknowledgement and company logo to appear in all promotional material
- Access to delegates during morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea breaks
- Option to provide samples or information to include in delegate bags
- Option to provide a door prize
Confirmed topics and speakers
- Mrs Judith Bail, ADASA Infection Control Officer (on behalf of Committee Chair, Dr Sharon Liberali) - An update from the ADA Infection Control Committee
- Mr Gary Williams, Application Manager RIC, W&H Australasia Pty Ltd - Washer Disinfectors
- Dr Douglas Shaw, Public Health Physician, Communicable Disease Control Branch, SA Health - Immunisation
- Speaker to be announced - Scrubbing, gowning and gloving for surgical procedures in the dental practice
- Mrs Judith Bail - ADASA Infection Control Officer - Q&A session
Time: 9am start, registration for delegates from 8.15 am. The seminar should conclude by 5pm Trade access from 7am. The trade exhibition will be held in The Terrace Room where morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be served.
Sponsorship will be limited to 12 places. Expected delegate attendance - up to 180.
Please note: To see the correct sponsorship price and to register you will need to be in our database as part of our sponsor group. If you aren't in the database please go to www.adasa.asn.au and create a new account. Then notify the ADASA you have done this, so you can be moved into our sponsor group and can register. Or please contact Sally Queale to be a sponsor of this event.
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org