Resolving conflict can be very empowering and should be part of everyone's professional development goals. By learning to identify conflict in its early stages, you will be able to respond with confidence and manage conflict effectively before it escalates.
- What is conflict?
- Is conflict always a bad thing ?
- Causes of conflict
- Symptoms of conflict
- Types of conflict
- Skills required to handle conflict effectively.
- 5 levels of conflict
- Understanding your preferred style of handling conflict,
- 5 styles to handle conflict
Presented by Brendan Hocking, Director and Principal, Building Better People.
When: Wednesday 15 June 2022
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm. Arrival available from 6pm. Light refreshments will be available.
Cost to attend for Members and their staff:
1 ticket @ $30
2 tickets @ $50
3 tickets @ $70
4 tickets @ $80
5 tickets @ $90
6 tickets @ $100
Non-member cost - $80pp
For queries or if you need help registering please contact Sally at [email protected] or call 8272 8111
If you are feeling unwell on the day please do not attend.
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Registration for events can be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the event for a full refund.
- No refund will be available for cancellation within the seven (7) day period.
- Persons may substitute attendees at any time. We reserve the right to charge an additional gap fee should the Membership status of the substitute vary to that of the original registrant.
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure all registration details are correct – the appropriate fees are paid – and all dietary requirements are completed where required.
- A registration is only fully valid once payment has been received.
- Unpaid registrations may be cancelled, and places offered to other Members, if the registration is not paid in full seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Photographs are occasionally taken of events for the purpose of promotion of future events. This registration grants us permission to use any images taken.
- Registrants who do not wish their image to be taken must notify our Event Coordinator immediately prior to the commencement of the event on the day.