REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Dentists and their staff, and SA Dental Service dentists and staff are invited to attend this conference. This conference will commence at noon on Friday, 6 September and conclude on Saturday, 7 September by 4pm. Welcome drinks will be held on the Friday night and a conference dinner to close the event at The Barn, Oak Tree Room on the Saturday night, should you wish to attend.
Dr Geraldine Moses
ADA Pharma Advice Service, BPham DCClin FPS MSHP AACP MRPharmS AM
- What's in the New Therapeutic Guidelines - Oral and Dental?"
- Medication safety - how dental professionals can avoid mistakes with medications
- Update on managing patients who claim antibiotic allergy
- The expanding list of drugs that predispose to ONJ - what to do?
- Managing patients who claim allergy to opioids
If you are attending this conference and have any questions or ideas for topics that you would like Geraldine to address during her presentations please email Sally Queale.
Dr Eric Tan
Specialist Prosthodontist, BSD ( Adel) MdSc (Melb)
Presentation: Contemporary Prosthodontics
- Ideal aesthetics - tips and tricks for predictable cosmetic outcomes
- Zirconia Ceramics - what we have learned and where we are going
- Glass ceramic restorations
- Recipes for long term clinical success and more...
Cost to attend:
ADA member dentist - $430pp
Staff (non-dentist) of ADA member - $320pp
SA Dental Service dentist - $430pp
Staff (non-dentist) of SA Dental Service - $320pp
Non-member - $980pp
SADS dentists and staff must register via the registration form. To request a form please contact the ADASA office on 08 8272 8111.
Rooms are on hold (under ADASA) at The Barn for delegates wishing to attend this event so contact them on 08 8726 9999 to book your accommodation.
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email email@example.com
Please note: you need to save all your responses to the questions asked otherwise you won't be able to Proceed to the Checkout
Thank you our sponsors
Gold sponsor BOQ Specialist
Speaker sponsor (Dr Tan)
Thank you also to