Dentist members are welcome to attend this seminar.
Our speaker for this seminar is Max Kavanagh. Max is an editor and Contributor to the International Best Seller “Get Yourself Back In Motion”, is an expert in the fields of fitness, posture and general physical well-being. Having been a physiotherapist in the fields of sports, exercise and general practice for over 30 years, Max is now a Director in the Back In Motion Health Group. He has an intimate knowledge of not only what we require from our body but also what problems can occur and more importantly how to solve them. Max is passionate about helping business owners and managers save bucket-loads of money and make their businesses much more successful.
Max's two part presentation will cover:
- Injury management
- What pain costs us
- The 10 ways pain costs our business
- The misnomers we are told about injuries
- How the body actually reacts to injury
- The single most important action we need to speed healing
- Injury avoidance
- How our medical system has the wrong focus
- The vast majority of injuries have one underlying cause
- The mechanisms of injuries caused
- The simple way to address that
- What can the business do?
- What can you do?
Where: The Alexander Room, 62 King William Road, Goodwood, SA
Time: 6.30pm, registration available from 6pm . No cost to attend and refreshments will be provided.
This presentation is for members of the Practice Managers Network, however ADASA dentist members are welcome to attend. If you are a practice manager and would like to be part of the network please contact Sally Queale.
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email email@example.com
Thank you to