Brendan Hocking of Building Better People helps to instil confidence in you to communicate clearly and effectively with others, not just professionally, but in any scenario. No longer will you have to deal with anxiety during those tough conversations and will have the tools to appropriately assert yourself without fear of ridicule!
This program is highly interactive, providing information that will allow you to understand how people think.
- Defining effective Communication
- The Communication Cycle
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Components of Communication
- The Ladder of Inference
- Ten steps to be Assertive
- Your Communication Style
- The ABCD’S of Receiving Feedback
- Communication Hierarchy
Presented by Brendan Hocking, Director and Principal, Building Better People.
When: Wednesday 23 February 2022
Time: 6pm for 6:30pm start - 8.30pm. Light refreshments will be served.
Cost to attend for Members and their staff:
1 ticket @ $30
2 tickets @ $50
3 tickets @ $70
4 tickets @ $80
5 tickets @ $90
6 tickets @ $100
Non-member cost - $80pp
If you have any queries or concerns Sally at [email protected] or call 8272 8111
If you are feeling unwell on the day please do not attend.
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Registration for events can be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the event for a full refund.
- No refund will be available for cancellation within the seven (7) day period.
- Persons may substitute attendees at any time. We reserve the right to charge an additional gap fee should the Membership status of the substitute vary to that of the original registrant.
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure all registration details are correct – the appropriate fees are paid – and all dietary requirements are completed where required.
- A registration is only fully valid once payment has been received.
- Unpaid registrations may be cancelled, and places offered to other Members, if the registration is not paid in full seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Photographs are occasionally taken of events for the purpose of promotion of future events. This registration grants us permission to use any images taken.
- Registrants who do not wish their image to be taken must notify our Event Coordinator immediately prior to the commencement of the event on the day.