We will have a Hole in One competition again and one lucky ADASA member dentist could win a brand new, Volvo XC40 valued at $60k courtesy of Solitaire Volvo (conditions apply*).
Handicap and non-handicapped players are encouraged to register for this annual social event.
Our dinner speaker is Charlie Walsh, former National Track Cycling Coach for Cycling Australia.
Tee off: Please arrive by 12.30pm for a 1pm shot gun start, playing 18 holes in groups of 4. Please note: soft spikes are compulsory at Kooyonga Golf Club and a dress code also applies. Registrants will be sent the dress code requirements.
Dinner: Pre-dinner drinks will be available from 5.30pm with dinner at 7pm in the Kooyonga Golf Club dining room (smart, casual attire, no jeans or sneakers).
Cost to attend:
- Green fees for Kooyonga members with ADASA membership - $40pp (please note: limited to the first 20 players to register)
- Green fees for all other players with ADASA membership - $140pp
- Retired ADASA members package - $170 (includes dinner)
- Green fees for non-members - $220pp
- Dinner only - $75pp (includes wine)
If you wish to attend the dinner don't forget to add that cost to your (cart) registration via the Program item.
Please note: there has been an increase to the green fee cooperate rate.
Registration is also available via the registration form included in the August and September issues of Dental Insights or contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111.
Registration will open 1 July, 2018 and close 28 October 2018.
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email email@example.com
* please note - only ADASA dentist members are eligible to win the Hole in One competition.
Thank you to our sponsors